cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When switching plans, I was not given the option to also switch from 30-day to 90-day billing.

JLX
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have signed up for a new plan which is currently set to activate at the end of my renewal period.

However, I'm currently on a 30-day billing cycle and understand that I can save $5 if I switch to a 90-day billing cycle which I'm fine with.

However, I saw no options anywhere that allowed me to change the billing cycle from 30 days to 90 days.

How do I do this?

5 REPLIES 5

JLX

@Handy1 the screenshot was particularly helpful and made it clear where I should be looking for the information that I could not see. Thanks to all who took the time to reply.

JefffL

The Black Friday and Boxing Day deals are better than any 90-day deals, so they don't offer 90-day deals for them.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

It looks like, in Ontario at least, the only plan right now with 90 days is the Canada/US plan, $65 for 30 days or $60 x 3 for 90 days. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JLX  If the plan has the 90 day variant you will se option to choose it once you select in the plan itself 

Handy1_0-1702689392107.png

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@JLX   Not all plans have the 90 day option, you just have to look through the plans and find one that indicates that you can choose 90 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.