cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to switch to one of the new scriptions.

Grimzta
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I originally had set up a change for the 40GB plan for $34, but this morning I thought this plan was overkill for me. So I looked over the options and wanted the 4G plan for $24. When I log into my account that plan is not an option !
Is this plan just for new users or, how can I select this plan ?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Grimzta

Yeah, contacted them awhile ago. Still waiting to hear back. I mean, I even lost my original choice now, the $34 plan !
No, certainly not a new customer. I have two accounts with PB for over 5 years now.
They should give it to me. Or at least give my back my original choice. I'm not happy about how they made these moves.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yeah I hate it that the biggest sales are only for existing customers too...did you try contacting customer service since practically speaking you are a new customer? Hopefully they give you the plan that's the plan I wanted too but couldn't get since I'm existing customer ..

Grimzta

Really ? That sucks.
But thanks.

@Grimzta 

sorry, the $34 plan was a promotion plan earlier.  Once you selected it, it will schedule for plan change on renewal, but once you cancel the schedule change, you won't get it back as it is no longer available now 

You can try your luck and see if PM agent willing to schedule the plan change back for you.  Please message them:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Grimzta

Okay so, I had originally had chosen the $34 a month for when my subscription cycle is renewed. I deleted it this morning to choose a different plan. Finds out that plan is not available to me. So I logged into my account to select the $34 plan I had originally had chosen. But now I can't even select that one now.
How can I get my original choice back ?

Thanks

Grimzta

So now  I went to switch back to the 40GB plan for $34 and now that's not available to me.

Grimzta

Ah ! Thought so.
Thanks !

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Grimzta 

sorry, the $24 4G plan is only for new activation only and existing subscribers cannot choose to change to that plan. 

Need Help? Let's chat.