cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge for subscription I did not sign up for.

HuronBob1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't often come to the community because I don't usually have any issues. This week I got an email from P.M. indicating that I had "X" number of points so I thought that I would use them to pay against my next bill. When I got to the site I discovered that I was subscribed to 50 Gigs of 5G for 50 bucks plan. When did that happen. I did not sign up for this plan. I was on the 20 Gigs for $39.00 plan that I did sign up for a short while ago. I need help to reverse this situation and when I tried to submit a ticket the site would not allow me to. Please help

2 REPLIES 2

HuronBob1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No I didn't reply yes to the text message. I saw it and deleted it because I do not come anywhere close to using the 20 gig plan that I am subscribed to. I will attempt to submit a ticket again using the link you supplied. Thanks

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@HuronBob1  You didn’t happen to reply YES to any text message from public mobile recently did you ? But you can use this direct link to customer support to submit ticket to investigate what went wrong 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.