cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the regular price of the 4G 20GB plan?

Doaa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

There is currently an offer to pay $39 for 20GB plan (4G), that ends OCT 2nd. What is the original price of this plan?

I want to subscribe but AFTER my month ends with my current carrier, in 3 weeks of so, but what to see if it make sense to start now

8 REPLIES 8

Doaa

It's 60GB for 90 days, I subscribed and I can see it..

T-revor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is the plan below a 30 day plan? Do I get 20 GB each month? I don't fully understand the 90 day subscription. Does the 90 day only give you 20 GB for that entire period or is that actually 60 GBs total? I'm trying to clarify before I switch.

$39.00
/ MONTH
$34/month with a 90-day subscription

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Doaa 

Plan prices and data allotments have been changing fast and furious in the past year. The price of a 20gb plan at pm will likely hover around $40/20gb for the foreseeable future....give or take a buck or two with new activations being offered a slightly better plan either with more plan data or up to a $5/30 days discount.

Here's a sampling of what has been on offer in the past while.....with a few for new activations only......

• $40/15gb -expired
  • $39/20gb-expires Oct 2nd (?) $34 a month on a 90 day plan
  • $44/30gb-expired
  • $40/30gb-unlimited 512kbps data - new activations only
  • $45/40gb-unlimited 512kbps data
  • $50/40gb US/Canada roaming plan
  • $55/50gb unlimited 512kbps data - $45 a month on a 90 day plan
  • $65/60gb US/Canada roaming plan -  $55 a month on a 90 day plan 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Doaa , plan prices are probably most informed by competition.  Look at Public Mobile competitors as gauge of what would reasonably be viewed as a "regular price" for a particular plan.  I has been with Public Mobile since 2016 and on a $40/4GB plan until January 2023.  I have spent the entire year changing plans that give me more data at a lower price.  The 90 day version of the plan ($102/60GB/90 days) is the best deal in town right now.  It comes highly recommended, that is what I am on right now.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

That plan has been around, on and off, but mostly on, since May of this year. It's tough to say what a direct comparison would be. It'll likely be there again after Oct 2, but not sure if the 90 day option will be there. But if you are worried you may as well just sign up now with temporary number, and then port your actual number to Public Mobile in a few weeks when you're ready.

@Doaa 

it's hard to say as PM has been actively changing price and reducing price.  All I can say is it has $40-30Gb $45-40Gb and they are all Limited time plan.  I would say if it is not "special" , it is likely $5 or $10 more 

Doaa

Thanks, but generally on PM, what's the price of a similar package?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Doaa it is a special plan as in special offering , not special price.  As long as you subscribed, you will be on it with that price "forever". 

After Oct 2nd, the plan could be gone completely (customers can no longer able to change to this plan) or of course, PM could extend the special 

Need Help? Let's chat.