cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the reward

Marhoho
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

Just confirming the new reward point program. Now I get $8 discount for my bill. Will I keep it after may 1st or pay for the regular price with reward point.?( I really need that $8 discount) my current plan is $29.12 /40gb after $8 discount.thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Marhoho - No more Loyalty $1 per month and goes up every year, got replaced with a one year 10 points reward.

Also refer-a-friend is 1 point and community rewards stay the same but in points.

Also every 15 points you can redeem it all for a $15 bill credit.

Also you can get 5% back in points every $1 spent on plans. In Alberta it is easy so we basically get our tax return but on points for each month spending on our monthly phone plan. 🤣

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Marhoho 

no, the rewards discount will be gone, not sure how much of the $8 is from friend referrals, but if you have friend referral in that $8 discount, you will get the same friend rreferral but in points

you will be paying full price every renewal, but get 5% back in Public points.  If you have a $35 plan, you will have 1.75 point every renewal.  And on your anniversary, you will get another 10 anniversary bonus points

Need Help? Let's chat.