Did you mean: 

How can i get the reward from the community

Johnnyyanming
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

ZylAL

It's via a secret formula.  The more you participate, the more badges you earn, the more points you will earn up to 20 points as per below: 

Give Back1-20 pointsParticipate and help others on the Public Mobile Community.

Community standings are released the first week of the following month, and Give Back points are added within 48 hours

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/public-points

@123marie wrote:

Refer a friend and auto pay 

Using autopay doesn't earn Public Mobile customers any points.

123marie

Refer a friend and auto pay 

Thank your guys help, i get it now.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Johnnyyanming 

generally speaking, just keep helping and you can earn community points.

would be easy to get 1 or 2 points.  With what you did today, you might have already earned 1 points already

But getting 5 or 10 or 15 would be harder.  You need to be more "full time" here and help to get those. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Answer questions, answer questions, again and again and again. Like 10-15 per day. You might get some points... if people Bravo you...

@Johnnyyanming 

If depends on how many time you reply to questions from other members and how many solved solutions you receive.

If you return to Getting Support page. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and there is a Leader board on members helping others.

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Definitely not 1 point for each question answered otherwise many here could quite their day jobs 🙂
It's mostly about fun, helping out and really learning a lot from the other contributors, especially from the Oracles. 

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Johnnyyanming 

one point is $1

worth or not, I think depends on the time you spent

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Johnnyyanming, I'm also new here but the reward is given based on your level of participation amongst the community, by asking questions, helping to answer, giving bravos and receiving bravos. There's no disclosed formula that shows what exactly how it's determined but it seems that PM will automatically deposit the points into your account around the 1st to 2nd week into the next month. You can get anywhere from 1 to 15 points, Oracles get 20 points

Is that every question and reply worth one point, how much is one point worth?

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Johnnyyanming  Comnnunity rewards or Give Back points as the are called, are automatically added to your Rewards account by the second week of the following month, for the month prior.  To get points,  you have to assist here by answering and posting questions help out fellow members. 

We don't know how they get to the 'value' of points you earn by assisting.  Ranges from 1 to 15 points.

1 point is equivalent to $1.

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Johnnyyanming 

post a question and answer questions .  But I am still new too, so I will see if it worths it.  But I can tell it is fun 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.