cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was charged twice

dzahariew
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On my payment history states that on September 13th, the day I registered and created my account with public mobile, I paid $10 to public mobile and that I was refunded $10 however, my credit card statement shows I was charged $10 twice on that date, no credits (Total $20) plus the charge of the card on Walmart for $10 more. Not sure how this can be fixed.

3 REPLIES 3

@slash407 wrote:

contact the moderators and pay ur credit card, dont hold out because u dont want ur credit score dropping in this little ordeal

Huh?

Public Mobile doesn't even run credit checks on customers.  Furthermore, why would Public Mobile overcharging the customer affect the customer's credit score, even if this was a postpaid account (which it isn't)?  The only way a customers credit score could be affected by this would be if the customer refused to pay the credit card company this $10 overcharge.

Sounds like you paid $10 for the sim, plus $10 for the 50/50 plan.

$10 credit may be to offset the SIM fee.  Did you have a phone number to use as a referai?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@dzahariew

If you activated instore, it looks like the Walmart rep might have messed up.  What is your total balance presently?  Can you screenshot your payment history? (don't show personal information)

You might need to contact moderator for billing issues....

send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

Need Help? Let's chat.