cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to keep plan deal that expires before I can pay

D0mHollow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to switch to public mobile and get another Sim card also New. Plan new sim can't pay till August 30th. The deal expires on the 29th of August. I don't want to lose plan deal price.  How can I get it without paying now?

3 REPLIES 3

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@D0mHollow do you already have a Public Mobile SIM card? You should be able to sign up with Public Mobile now and select the plan you want but you wouldn't be activating the account until you are ready so even though you would pay now for the plan it wouldn't actually start until plan activation (when you get a eSIM or a physical SIM card added to your account)

D0mHollow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you very much Mayor/Maire,

I appreciate you taking the time and helping me with the questions I had,unfortunately it's not in my favor but them the works. I guess on Friday I can hope for a similar price/plan as offered today. It's still better than the noose Koodoo has me tethered tooo. I was switched from Public a long time ago they said I had to but I come to find out I never had to switch.  Now I can get back to Public mobile and pay $35 + taxes instead of $45 + additional charges per application and taxes brings it up to $70 a month and only 2 gigs of data.  Thank you and have a great day. Take care 

D0mHollow

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@D0mHollow 

Once the plan expires on PM. It will be too late for you to get it. Promos change about every month on PM as there will probably be a Labour Day deal.

So best to port over now unless you have a 2 year contract with the other carrier. If this case, just pay off what you owe on the balance of the phone. As for the plan, if it is a postpaid plan. It will be prorated and you will receive a refund on the unused day.

Need Help? Let's chat.