cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to keep plan deal that expires before I can pay

D0mHollow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to switch to public mobile and get another Sim card also New. Plan new sim can't pay till August 30th. The deal expires on the 29th of August. I don't want to lose plan deal price.  How can I get it without paying now?

2 REPLIES 2

D0mHollow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you very much Mayor/Maire,

I appreciate you taking the time and helping me with the questions I had,unfortunately it's not in my favor but them the works. I guess on Friday I can hope for a similar price/plan as offered today. It's still better than the noose Koodoo has me tethered tooo. I was switched from Public a long time ago they said I had to but I come to find out I never had to switch.  Now I can get back to Public mobile and pay $35 + taxes instead of $45 + additional charges per application and taxes brings it up to $70 a month and only 2 gigs of data.  Thank you and have a great day. Take care 

D0mHollow

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@D0mHollow 

Once the plan expires on PM. It will be too late for you to get it. Promos change about every month on PM as there will probably be a Labour Day deal.

So best to port over now unless you have a 2 year contract with the other carrier. If this case, just pay off what you owe on the balance of the phone. As for the plan, if it is a postpaid plan. It will be prorated and you will receive a refund on the unused day.

Need Help? Let's chat.