cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why expire on the new renewal date?

Vey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

i have set up to switch my plan to new one on the renewal date -- but on the renewal date - it indicated expire and i can't receive incoming call or out call..  what is going here?

Vey_0-1724346611783.png

Photo2.png

Thank you

8 REPLIES 8

Vey

i am agreed with you... i don't think it is a big deal... just a few hours of my time... i am currently contacting agent right now.  i am confident it will be fix..

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It’s system glitch. It happened to me a couple of days ago. Contact a CSA. I took about an hour for a response abs a fix. 

@Vey wrote:

i have set up to switch my plan to new one on the renewal date -- but on the renewal date - it indicated expire and i can't receive incoming call or out call..  what is going here?

Vey_0-1724346611783.png

Photo2.png

Do you have $23 in your Public Mobile's account available balance?  I would suggest adding $2 more to your account.  This is something that long time Public Mobile customers have known about and how sometimes switching from a higher cost plan to a lower cost plan causes renewal to fail unless the full amount of the older/higher priced plan is paid.  If there isn't any balance in your Public Mobile account available balance, make the manual payment $25.  The extra $2 would remain in your avaialble account and can be used to pay for parrt of the plan during the following renewal (if it hasn't already been spent by then on add-ons).

Vey

that what i am going to do!  thank

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

i think since it already say the new plan is the $23, a manual payment should get you the new plan.  But on the safe side, ask PM to process it for you 

Vey

there is but if i do that - it will fall under the old plan... which that is not what i want!!!!

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

when you login, is there a button to pay and resume service?  if it is there, try.

or if you need PM to check, message them if you cannot open ticket with Chatbot because of the 2FA sms probem:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Vey 

it looks like there are some issues with the plan change.  Can you confirm on My Account's payment page as well as credit card to see if PM took the money?

Once you have all the info, open a ticket with PM agent.

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437     

Need Help? Let's chat.