cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect subscription

Jtonic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello everyone, I had signed up for the $34/month 50G data plan within Canada and US. The date of activation was 5 days earlier than original plan but it was a good deal so I changed it. The renewal date is still the new one but the subscription is my old one. The subscription plan is no longer available at the same cost. What can I do? 

I tried to change my subscription a few months ago from the 40G to the 50G for the same cost and I still have the 40G as my plan?!! Am I locked into this plan? 

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jtonic , you might be seeing cached data.  Please check your online account again using incognito mode if viewing on a browser or clear app data if using the mobile app.

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jtonic, no one is locked in to their plans, we are free to switch plans at any time (though selecting to Change on renewal is definitely recommended in most cases), we can even leave PM at any time (though PM will not refund any unused days). For future, it's recommended that if you have selected to change your plan that you take a screenshot of the plan change details incase any dispute comes up and you can clarify with a CS_agent

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you subscribed for one plan but it is not what you wanted AND you can see another (desirable) plan on your account you can schedule plan change on next renewal.
So you use current plan next 30 days and after that it will switch you to plan you prefer.

Agent cannot switch you plans as PM bein pre-paid - you pay, use and then decide what to do for the next 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.