Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't change credit card information

PoonamRam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

didn't allowing me to change new credit card information

5 REPLIES 5

@slusagm wrote:

Changing credit card info is one of the hardest thing to do.  It does not work all the time 😞

Wait an hour, try again using Incognito browser mode and try using the PM app with Location Permission set with the app

I updated my card in the app a few weeks ago using the Public Mobile app. Location permission do not need to be enabled.  In fact, for test purposes, I deliberated disabled the location permission, so something may have changed recently in the programming of the software.

PoonamRam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

not solving my problem

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @PoonamRam 

please first wait 24 hours (if your plan is not currently suspended), try using Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser.  You an also try using the Public Mobile app

if you cannot wait and need to renewal first, get a voucher from Shoppers Durg Mart, then load the voucher using *611 or via My Account. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@PoonamRam Try sign in to your account using incognito/private browsing mode then try adding a new card. Alternatively, use the PM app to add a new card to your account. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/update-or-remove-your-payment-card

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Changing credit card info is one of the hardest thing to do.  It does not work all the time 😞

Wait an hour, try again using Incognito browser mode and try using the PM app with Location Permission set with the app

Need Help? Let's chat.