cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 GB Data Bonus doesn't expire...right?

pjmorrow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Public has a new plan that I was able to sign up for next month. 

1000009627.jpg

I am assuming this 10 GB bonus does not expire and it's essentially a 60 gb plan, but the usage of "bonus" and "for a limited time" had me second guessing. I assume that just means the offer is for a limited time, but I want to make sure it doesn't mean the data itself. I couldn't see anything in the offer or terms that suggest it will expire.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks. 

5 REPLIES 5

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

it is a offer for existing customers.  I have it on my own My Account, Change Subscription page.  Maybe check again using Incognito browser mode

or ask PM to see if they can help to change to that plan for you.   Please open ticket with PM using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right. Type the question Submit ticket and select Contact Us to get to ticket open screen

or message them using this link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Raikage
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a new customer probably about 3 weeks now?

I've checked both on desktop (on phone and laptop) and the mobile app but I do not see this offer!

I do see a $35 plan for 50GB + 10GB but for 4G speeds haha.

Any tips you could think of? Just wait? Complain?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@pjmorrow 

Yes you are correct. As long as you stick with this plan. You will receive 60gb of data.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It should not as this is plan's allowance: 50+10 so you should have 60GB as long as you are on this plan. Still, check small print, just in case.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @pjmorrow 

yes, the 10 extra GB will be there as long as you stay in this plan. So, this is more a $34-60GB plan.   Great deal, Go for it!!

Need Help? Let's chat.