cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services on Hold, subscription expiring?

A_1234
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

1000068577.png

1000068578.pngI logged on this morning and noticed a warning that my subscription is expiring? Does anyone know what I need to do? Payment went through this morning and my credit card is set up to automatically pay. I click "subscribe now", it says I owe $0, but the message remains.

5 REPLIES 5

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@A_1234 

I had same. System glitch. Contact a CSA. Mine was fixed with in a 1/2 hour. 

A_1234

I cleared cache and turned my phone off and back on again. Now everything seems ok. I had an open thread with customer service as well, they may have done something on their end too. So for me it's resolved.

vickyhontas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got the same issue! Did you get it fixed? I submitted a ticket but no response yet

A_1234

Yeah, everything seems to be working. I reached out to customer service and they asked me to turn my phone off and back on again. Then some recent texts started coming through as well as a "welcome to the us text" even though I've been here since Friday. Data and calls have been working the whole time. The message is gone now and it looks like service is ok.

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@A_1234 

It could be a cache issue, if your service is working, calls, messages and data, you can ignore this message.

You can check again tomorrow from the app, or clean browser cache and try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.