cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher not working

Pat2021
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I bought my top up pre paid voucher for my phone plan at the same convenience store as I do every month but the voucher doesn't work it gives me voice message saying that the voucher number is not valid .I bought the voucher on Sunday 9 June and have not had service since then .My plan costs me $37.00 with taxes.Please give me a solution u need my phone for work .Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Pat2021 

There have been several other customers reporting that they are getting a not valid message when trying to add a voucher to their account. It sounds like you have done exactly the same thing every month without issue until now. I think there's a glitch with the payment system or the 611/IVR accepting vouchers. It doesn't appear widespread though?

Wait one full hour and try adding it online in your self serve account. There is a delay with your account updating an accepted voucher and reactivating your service of about a half hour or so.

But in the meantime submit a ticket via the chatbot by clicking on the chat bubble at your bottom right or send a private message to customer support to check the validity of your voucher and/or add it to your account.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Wait times have improved but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for a reply (yes improved but still terrible?!!)

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Pat2021 

just make sure that you’re paying the full plan cost and not deducting anything off it for rewards that used to reduce costs at point of renewal.

The face value of the voucher must be equal or more than the total plan cost. So if you’re on the $34 plan, you need at least a $34 voucher.

Taxes are charged on the voucher, but the face value equals the face value of the plan values.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Pat2021 

can you wait 24 hours to load the voucher?  voucher from some smaller stores needs to wait 24 hours before it can be used, this is normal.  

Need Help? Let's chat.