cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher didn't work

deadlove
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I added a voucher to my plan and it didn't work, I also restarted my phone and retried and it said that the voucher is already been used 

8 REPLIES 8

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 @mimmo 

Either of you two up to edit? Please and thank you.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@deadlove 

Please remove the image by going to the little arrow at the right of your post to edit it out and then delete it from your image library in your profile.

Edit:

How did you add the voucher originally? 611 or self serve? If added thru 611 it will tell you if it was added successfully and send you text from 611. Your plan will automatically reactivate.

Was your account suspended for non payment and your services not working? Check your transaction history for the manual top up payment of $40 and/or your plan amount charge (presumably 30 DAY PLAN...$10 + 5GB DATA AT 3G SPEED...$30=$40/5gb plan) with today's date. You may have automatically reactivated your plan and not realized as the overview page can take time to update.

I have never heard the message "Voucher has already been used." It will tell you the voucher cannot be added. That doesn't necessary mean it's used (unless you added it successfully the first time) but could not be valid yet as online vouchers can take 3 hours to become valid and loadable. You will also get that message if you have made two attempts at payment. Wait one full hour and try again preferably via 611 so you get both the verbal confirmation and SMS text confirmation from 611.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

there are also options at various stores with no fee

@deadlove 

Call 611 from your phone. What is the status and account balance?

@deadlove 

Edit your post and remove the image. It has personal information on there. This is a public forum.

deadlove
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

 its a self topup add called ding 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@deadlove 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@deadlove 

Where did you purchase the voucher? I would recommend you go back to the retailer and ask for a refund or exchange for a new voucher.

Need Help? Let's chat.