cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail cutting out

SH88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

My voicemail cuts out at approximately 30 seconds. I understand it should be 5 minutes? How do I change the setting?

7 REPLIES 7

"This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, VPN and APN settings, and connected Bluetooth devices that you've used before."

SH88

What happens when I do this? How does it affect things?

SH88

Hi,

People leaving a message get cut off at about 30 seconds.

I don't have a land line.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Just looking for more information here. 

Are you talking about people leaving you messages? Are you talking about YOU leaving a greeting? 

If you're setting a greeting and you get cut off at 30 seconds, I assume you're using your cellphone to do so? Have you tried to set your greeting from a land phone? 

More information is needed to pin point what best advice we can give you.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @SH88 

ask support to reset your voice mail on the system . Submit ticket here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@SH88 - don't think it should be doing that unless your messages are full.

Try restarting your phone. If that doesn't work perform a Reset of your device's Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, VPN and APN settings, and connected Bluetooth devices that you've used before.

Iphone: To Reset Network Settings, begin by opening the Settings app. Next, tap General -> Transfer or Reset iPhone -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings. and enter your passcode. Your iPhone will reset network settings and restart itself.

android: Find and tap Settings > System > Advanced > Reset options > Reset network settings.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@SH88  He’s some reading on voicemail settings 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/voicemail-faqs

Need Help? Let's chat.