Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot activate esim

Bwb896
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

@Bwb896 

try to uninstall and reinstall app and try again

And if you have another phone, you can install the app there and try to finish the activation.  Once activated, you don't really need the app. And remember to scan QR code later to complete the eSIM installation and not to use automatic install if you are finishing it off on another phone 

Again, 8f nothing works, PM support are your friends, message them

Bwb896

I have tried force closing the app many times ... same thing happens each time ... app freezes

@Bwb896 can you force close the app, clear data and relaunch app to continue the activation?

if that does not work, open ticket with support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Bwb896

there is no QR code in welcome email

when i click on "Activate" in the App ..  then i enter my existing Cell # to Transfer .... then click  Continue and the App freezes

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bwb896 

Did you get to the eSIM installation step?   Either the app will ask for your permission to do it for you automatically, or you will get a QR code to install yourself. 

If you missed the step, there is a QR code in your Welcome email.  Open it from a computer, or another device, then use your phone to scan it to install the eSIM profile on your phone

Once you installed the eSIM profile, (or If you got passed that step),  try to reboot your phone once.  

If it still does not connect and if you have any active sim on the phone , disable them (eSIM/Physica sim) or remove the physical sim.  Then click Reset All Networks on your phone and it will work.  (Please note that Reset all Networks will also erase your saved Wifi and Bluetoosh connections, but you just need to add them back after)

if it still does not work, please open ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Bwb896  Check your welcome email for the QR code on a computer and scan it with your phone 

Need Help? Let's chat.