cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Not Working

RGC_jermaine1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I called my voicemail service by dialing 1. I ensured that my greetings is activated. 

Whenever I dial my own number it goes to a busy signal. When I got someone else to call to see if they hear my voice message greetings and they confirmed it does not come on and it goes to a busy signal after ringing.

@CS_Agent

Also the link to submit a ticket on My Account does not work for me.  It says there is a system issue so I am seeking help by means of messaging here in community to @CS_Agent

Please look into this and help me as soon as possible.

6 REPLIES 6

PhoneHome8932
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi. I agree there seems to be a problem with voice mail, it does not connect today. Maybe they will fix it for tomorrow.

HI @RGC_jermaine1 

please have CS agent to check and reset the VM account for you then.  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437       

RGC_jermaine1

This does not resolve the issue. Before I was able to dial my phone number and get to my voicemail. But I also got someone else to call my phone and after ring it goes to the busy signal and you are unable to leave a voice message.

RGC_jermaine1

No this does not resolve the issue. I checked the number and the correct number is set up for my voicemail.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @RGC_jermaine1 

check the phone number on the list:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Updated-list-of-Voicemail-Access-Numbers/...

if anyone works, update your voicemail access number to that.  You can update it on your dailer setting screen

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Did you set up your voice mail very first time calling from your mobile device?
You have to do that only once - very first time to do some settings. Every other time you can call from another phone and modify, etc.

If you call yourself from the the same phone you will get busy signal.

Need Help? Let's chat.