cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Voicemail

MoraMan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I know PM doesn't offer visual VM and that this has been discussed, but I haven't see anything recent. For those that want this, we will have to keep bringing this up to get noticed.

Has PM commmented on visual VM before? What's their stance?

8 REPLIES 8

celinedostaler
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

use Youmail - it's 5$ a month, and actually transcribes the voicemails really well (except for french ones).  It's essentially the same price as visual voicemail from the Big 3, and it works.  Use the Koodoo Setup, and it worked without any glitches.  

@mimmo, thanks... now I know what it is.  Personally, I hate that type of interface.  We have it at work on our VoIP system.

i still use the dial pad on my desk phone to manage the voice mail....  it’s still a more universal system.

UncleDrew1208
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If this feature was offered, I’d be all over it 😜

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@stonechucker no it just avoids having to call . Each voicemail is displayed like a file on your phone that can be played.

https://support.fongo.com/hc/en-us/articles/212434846-About-visual-voicemail?mobile_site=true

Is this transcribing voice messages to email/text?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@PFR this idea was brough up a couple times in teh public lab.

I believe fongo offeres visual voicemail, I think you could forward your unanswered calls etc  to fongo and use the fongo app  as your voicemail.

havent tried it but i think it should work.

PFR
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to see visual voicemail as an add-on. I believe it would be utilized by many members if the price was right. It could be added for an incentive to buy different packages offered or in a custom account.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

No notice from PM and no one knows if they will ever bring visual voicemail feature to PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.