cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us roaming unlimited 10 day talk

8secondlx
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I paided for u.s. roaming 10 day unlimited talk on dec 9 2022 I went to go use it Dec 10 2022 while I was in Michigan and it would not work. Message came on cell saying I needed to buy it I did. So I only needed it for Dec 10 and never got to use what I paid for so I want a credit back of $9.04 but no one is getting back to me on a ticket I sent in.

8 REPLIES 8

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I know what I'm about to suggest can be frustrating but I suggest that you go through SIMON and open a ticket explaining your situation and I have no doubt that a kind CS agent will refund your payment. When I go to the USA I don't bother with the frustrating roaming but if I need to call someone I just go to a mall or shop that has wifi and use iMessage.

8secondlx

Yes I have sent a ticket in just waiting to hear back

8secondlx

Ya just looking for a credit 

8secondlx

Oh says usually 30 mins ok I'll wait

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@8secondlx 

When they reply to your ticket, try to get a credit put on your account.  That's because there's no refunds here and no prorating either.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@8secondlx hi if you submitted your ticket they will respond within 48 hours good luck 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

According to Public Mobile:

PM will have T-mobile 2G network for US roaming.

Voice and SMS text will still work.

Data will work on LTE, but will switch over to 2G to make a call.

However, the quality of service will vary depending on the different coverage areas when roaming in the USA.

If add-on never worked, ask agent for refund.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@8secondlx   yes, using roaming talk requires connection to T-Mobile's 2G network, which could be tricky in some area

PM aware of the problem and usually will compensate based on the experience.  Please open ticket with PM Support:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.