cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged and Keep Getting Error Loggin In when trying to create a support ticket

shandar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I've been overcharged on the $55 monthly plan like many others from the looks of it. I'm trying to create a support ticket but when I go to verify my credentials I get a message that says "Error Loggin In". I have verified I am using all the correct information and I can't get past that part. I've also tried 2 different browsers. I'm using my main account login, not the community login.

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I feel for you - I also had similar problem in the past when trying to create a support ticket.  You need to try again and very carefully follow all instructions and it will then work. Im my frustrating failed attempts it was that at the very end of the forms I didn't fill in the phone number required for them to sent me the confirmation code. Hope this helps.

Coverhiro

@shandar I haven't had the experience of getting overcharged yet. However I have had the "Error Logging In" when trying to create a support ticket. I've tried incognito mode and still the same problem whenever I try to use my username and password as the verification process instead of text. I've tried resetting my password and still the same problem.

You can reach a Customer Service Agent here @CS_Agent 

Or also following this.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@shandar wrote:

Hello,

I've been overcharged on the $55 monthly plan like many others from the looks of it. I'm trying to create a support ticket but when I go to verify my credentials I get a message that says "Error Loggin In". I have verified I am using all the correct information and I can't get past that part. I've also tried 2 different browsers. I'm using my main account login, not the community login.

Thank you

Since PM website has caches issue, so clear caches , cookies then using computer and private or incognito mode browser to login. For some mysteriously reasons, mobile device some times hard to login, so don't use mobile device to login.

Open a ticket with PM customer service for "over charge $55" in this community, not in self service account:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@shandar 

To confirm this, try clearing your cache and cookies and opening an incognito tab, then try logging in again.

Once logged into self-serve, tap the little refresher icons to ensure you are viewing a recent version of the page. 

HALIMACS_0-1670759833976.png

Once this is done, click on the plan and add-ons tab to confirm your current plan, then on the payments tab to confirm the payments which were most recently made for your account.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@shandar 

You don’t need to login to your account to create a ticket. You can create a ticket here on this Community. Just go to the bottom of this page and click on SIMon Chatbot and type in create a ticket or private message a CS_Agent on the envelope icon on the top of this Community page.

Patchio

@shandar 

If you cannot submit a ticket through the SIMon chatbot, Private Message CS_Agent using the link below as an alternative:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

With this method, you will need to check your private message inbox (i.e., see the envelope icon at the upper right corner of the Community website).

Be prepared to verify and confirm ownership of the account by answering multiple questions, such as:

• Your first and last name
  • Public Mobile Phone Number 
  • Pin number 

Or these supplementary questions if you are unable to provide the PIN number:

• Last payment amount and the date
  • Account number
  • Rate plan with features included (price, gbs, text and min)
  • Last four digits of the registered credit card on the account
  • Last add-on purchased and the date
  • Email address
  • Alternate contact number on your account
  • Address and postal code on the account 
Need Help? Let's chat.