cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent !! ESIM not working , now my physical SIM also not Showing SOS only can you help ASAP

Thiyaga
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my ESIM having issue, unable to install, I want to use my existing physical SIM, now that physical SIM showing SOS only, please help to fix this soon, no calls and no phone working

13 REPLIES 13

HI @Phil_Adelphus  yup, no problem to be certain and make sure OP understands.  What OP said "my existing physical SIM card" make me a bit nervous

@hTideGnow  "But the PM sim must be a new one that never used".  In this case it isn't new, Thiyaga was trying to replace it with an esim but then decided to go back to using the previous physical sim again. 

HI @Phil_Adelphus 

it is not hard, I said this earlier, if you cannot login My Account,  just submit ticket with CS agent and they will change the sim card number for you
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

But the PM sim must be a new one that never used

Thiyaga

Yes , Correct

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Thiyaga  Were you using the physical sim in the phone before and then tried to change to esim?

Thiyaga

@CS_Agent  - Please help to use my existing physical SIM card , I dont want to use my ESIM

Thiyaga

I dont want eSIM , i want use my existing physical SIM , why its hard now? I have to go back to physical SIM 

Thiyaga

I already have physical Card number in my profile, Since i am already using physical SIM in my number

@Thiyaga 

what phone do you have? if you like you can give eSIM another shot.  Scan the QR code and try install it once more. Some people can install eSIM manually that way

HI @Thiyaga 

you need to update the physical sim card number first

If you can login My Account, go to Profile, update sim card number there

if you cannot even login My Account, please submit a ticket with CS Agent and ask PM agent to make the change, update sim card number, for you
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Thiyaga

My eSIM not installed and one my Public mobile page - saying eSim having issue contact Support, So I am Sure my eSIM not installed and i dont have options to disable eSIM now , Since its not installed. So only option i have physical SIM, i want to check how to use physical SIM now, also deactivate the eSIM 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Thiyaga 

did you already request to change over to your physical sim card?  how you update to the physical sim number? you have agent to help? or you login My Account, went to Profile page and change ?  If you didn't do all that, it won't change to Physical sim

and your physical sim card is a brand new one , never been used?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Thiyaga 

if you have not updated the physical sim card number to My Account, give eSIM another chance.

Remove the physical sim card and reboot the phone once

Confirm if your eSIM was properly installed, check the SIM manager.

if not connect and if you have another active sim on the phone , disable those non PM sim (eSIM/Physica sim) using the SIM Manager on the phone or simply remove the physical sim.  

And make sure the one associated with PM sim and your phone number is enabled
(On iPhone: Settings->Cellular , make sure the PM eSIM is set as Primary and "Turn on This Line" is toggled on)

Then click Reset All Networks on your phone and it will work.  (Please note that Reset all Networks will also erase your saved Wifi and Bluetoosh connections, but you just need to add them back after). Also, it is possible you have to reset it multiple times for it to work.

if it still does not work, please open ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

[update: read wrong and make changes accordingly]
Need Help? Let's chat.