cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded Plan not taking effect

Garu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My daughter is on $10 per 30 days plan and I think she oversubscribed her usage so she is unable to call and text.  I upgraded her to $25 unlimited and paid the different but she still not able to call nor text.   She shutdown her phone and waited for few munites before turning it back no luck.

Her account still showing she is still on the old plan.   Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Garu

Thank you  mimmoL.   That did the trick!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Garu @If you have $25 sitting in available funds you only did a top up and did not do an immideate plan change.  There should be no harm in trying to do an immediate  plan change again and see what happens. 

Garu

It's showing that I have $25 funds but the plan still shows $10 per 30 days.  I'm pretty sure I selected the option to change the plan right away.   I will wait till my next billing cycle and see what happens.

Paying the difference does nothing.  You can buy the $8 or $15 long distance add on to make more calls, but no Adonis for texting.

You can future date the $25 plan to change on the next renewal date, or choose to pay the full $25 now to force an immediate plan change.

lucasabourque

Was there enough funds on the account to make the change? Did you selete the option that says to change it to that plan right away rather than waiting until the next billing period? 

Need Help? Let's chat.