cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated mastercard info after autopsy...do I need to manual pay last bill?

cjan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got a text asking me to visit the public mobile website "to make an update to ensure uninterrupted service."

I logged onto the website but it was unclear what I needed to update. I recently got an updated mastercard in the mail so I updated that info, so maybe that was what I needed to do? Regardless, I'm unclear if I need to manually pay my sept 29th bill or if it will register my update and autopay will pick it up. 

I dont even know if that was the actual update it wanted me to do. I'm just looking for clarification.

5 REPLIES 5

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@cjan yes, the text was warning you that your cc is about to expire and that you need to update it

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Log into your account to see if payment was processed.  Also check your credit card statement to see if payment went through.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@cjan wrote:

I got a text asking me to visit the public mobile website "to make an update to ensure uninterrupted service."

I logged onto the website but it was unclear what I needed to update. I recently got an updated mastercard in the mail so I updated that info, so maybe that was what I needed to do? Regardless, I'm unclear if I need to manually pay my sept 29th bill or if it will register my update and autopay will pick it up. 

I dont even know if that was the actual update it wanted me to do. I'm just looking for clarification.

That must have been hard to update the CC after your AUTOPSY !!  🤣

sheytoon
Mayor / Maire

@cjan just to be safe, did you verify the link was for publicmobile.ca? Hopefully it was not a phishing scam.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@cjan you will have to make a manual payment since your payment due date was the 29th of September.

Then update your card on file. Click "Payment" then bottom left manage my card.

Screenshot_20200124_073012.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.