cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected system error

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact your administrator for assistance and provide the reference number below to help locate and correct the problem.
Reference:Xxxxxxxx

this is the message I get when trying to sign into my account anyone else experiencing this 

13 REPLIES 13

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 - i had the exact same message last night too.

Then this morning the normal maintenance message one for MY ACCOUNT, but MY REWARDS works.

Hey - maybe they are joining them.....HA, probably just a pipe dream. 😛

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 , glad its working again before nightly maintenance 😉, at least this community forum still works when issues arise! 😬 😁 Some of us would be lost!

@hairbag1 @softech  I too I’m able to sign in again , all is good , phew ,, thanks again for the prompt and quick replies community you all Rock !!!

thanks @hairbag1   I got in after I tried using Incognito mode (but could be just timing)

@softech 

I've been able to successfully log in to my account a few times.

Like I said...slow, but will eventually let me in.

@hairbag1  my My Account, still seeing 

{"message":"Unauthorized"}

@Handy1 

My Rewards: up and able to login 

My Account: site is up but login gives error.  I think some servers are rebooting and could be fully functioning any minute

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 

I'm, just now, able to log in to my acct. Slow...but working.

@softech ok thanks for info , I’ll just leave it be try agin tm morning hope it’s fixed , services are still working so it’s just a inconvenience and nothing more at this point 

@Handy1   it is an issue on the Telus side, I assume it is a big enough issue that probably a bridge has already opened for everyone to call in to have it fixed ASAP

Also, according to Telus status, it is affecting Telus contact centre system, so, i would assume that will affect PM support centre system as well, ie, there is no point to open ticket with PM if they cannot access the system  🙂

@gpixel  Certainly a first for me @softech  so no need to contact support this is being worked on already I take it ?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

that's a new one...

Need Help? Let's chat.