cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized Sim Swap

Grinchy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been sim swapped. and I can not get any help from anyone. I can't even log into my own acct, now the culprit is using my phone number to verify all my accounts. It's been since the 30th of Sept! I contacted the privacy dept with Telus and put in a complaint and still nothing from you guys at all! This is absolutely ridiculous. I will be transferring to a new company and contacting the CRTC. This is the worst customer service I have ever received and am completely astonished that it's taken this long to hear from anyone. This is why these people get away with what they have done!!! I had an esim even and it's been taken right off my phone. Someone want to help me somehow? 

2 REPLIES 2

Grinchy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have done all of the above. The privacy dept number was givin to me from someone else who had this issue and luckily the gentleman I spoke to today was able to help a bit and he was the one who finally located my acct and the only one who's helped. I can't get into the email to change anything on this acct or to get a new sim posting in here was the only way for e to get through to anyone. Thank you for your reply. I am not trying to sound rude. This is just very frustrating. Never had such a hard time trying to get help from any company. Accept my apologies for comming off rude if I have.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Grinchy 

you should start with your Banks and credit cards and change the phone number.  Also check with your email provider, try to grain access and change the 2FA phone number

for PM, you don't talk to Telus for PM problem.  While Telus owns PM, PM is running as a separate business.  Not sure if you have done yet, you should message PM support instead.  Please use this link to message them:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

Need Help? Let's chat.