cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use my phone

alejandram
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am unable to use my phone and my bill is due evey 25th of each month. I already reseted and turned off my phone and is still not working.

Can you please help?

Thanks,

Alejandra.

13 REPLIES 13

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@alejandram I'm glad you got your service working.

For future reference, just so you know what to expect, as other have said your payment date will move.  From the transaction history you posted, I can understand why you would think it wouldn't.  

Because PM plans are exactly thirty days rather than a calendar month, the date will move.  You had a payment September 24th to start.  Because September has 30 days, in October, your payment date stayed the same--October 24th.  But because October has 31 days, your November payment date moves forward one day to November 23rd.  November has 30 days, so your December payment date will be December 23rd (unchanged).  December has 31 days so your payment date in January will move forward one day to Jan 22nd.  January has 31 days so Feb 21st will be your next payment date.  March will be "odd" becuase February is shorter than 30 days, your payment date will actually move back two days to March 23rd.  Then April 22nd, May 21st, June 20th, July 20th, etc....

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

alejandram

I paid with another credit card and the plan reactivated by itself.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@alejandram wrote:

Hi,

Issue solved, the phone is working now.

Thank you so much for walking me through all this.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Alejandra. 

Excellent. What fixed it?

alejandram

Hi,

Issue solved, the phone is working now.

Thank you so much for walking me through all this.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Alejandra. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@alejandram wrote:

I just made the payment with another credit card and its still not showing the payment in my payment history?

How long does it take for me to see it in my history?

Thanks.

Where and how are you making this payment? Successfully doing manual payments on the Public Mobile site should be immediately visible.

alejandram

I just made the payment with another credit card and its still not showing the payment in my payment history?

How long does it take for me to see it in my history?

Thanks.

mimmo

ok so basically the autopayment was declined.  the system will not try to take a payement again you need to make a manual payment. (click payments button) and make a manual payment.  

once the payment is made the plan should  reactivate.  if it does not follow this thread https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

alejandram

Yes, page says plan expired and service suspended.

Like I said in my previous msjes, I am in autopay, meaning Public Mobile takes money from my credit card every month, I can see Public Mobile tried today but it was not enough money in my credit to cover the payment.

I made the payment to my credit card a few days ago, could be posted tomorrow or works scenario on Monday. So, once I have the funds available in my credit, the plan reactivates automaticly? or what is the procedure to reactivate the plan and no make twice payments. 

Thanks,

I appreciate your help. 

mimmo

@alejandram  there was no payment made.  (at least the transaction history shows no payment)

I am assuming your overview page says plan expired.

I would buy a voucher from recharge.com use that to make a payment. and reactivate your phone.   if the phone does not activate after using the voucher then try the lost stolen trick.  

If your creditcard was actually charged then ask mods to investigate.

alejandram

Hi Please see below my husband's statement.

I would like to get a solution, I think the payment I made on Nov, 21st will be post it tomorrow. What do you recommend? 

Public Mobile.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

@alejandram wrote:

Hi,

I am in autopay, I can see in my PM statements, you tried to take the money from my credit card today, when It has been constantly every 24th. I paid my credit card on Nov, 21st, I called the bank and they said it could take 3 business day to be posted into my credit card.

What are my options now? 

I appreciate your help. 

Thanks,

Alejandra.

Are you sure you're with Public Mobile? There are no "statements" here. There's no bill per se. The term is 30 days not a month therefore the payment date will shift.

If you can post a screenshot of your overview page that would be helpful. Blank out personal information of course.

alejandram

Hi,

I am in autopay, I can see in my PM statements, you tried to take the money from my credit card today, when It has been constantly every 24th. I paid my credit card on Nov, 21st, I called the bank and they said it could take 3 business day to be posted into my credit card.

What are my options now? 

I appreciate your help. 

Thanks,

Alejandra.

mimmo

@alejandram billing cycles are evey 30 days so renewal date can change.

Best to post a screen shot of overview page and payment history.

Are you on auto pay or do you top up manually?

Are there funds in account ?

What is status? expired?

What plan are you on? The 10$ one?

A little more info and we can help direct you to the proper course of action

Need Help? Let's chat.