cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to update creditard security code

bobmoretto
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You have notified me that I need to update my credit card info because of the expiry date. I have attempted to do this bu unable to because your system won't allow me to update the security code (located on back of CC)

12 REPLIES 12

bobmoretto

Folks, I have managed to update my CC info. It worked when I used my iPad but it wouldn't work using my Lenovo Thinkpad.

[bit novel but if it works ..... Luddite ]

bobmoretto

I have submitted the issue and will wait for an answer.  Tx

Don't try too many times to update CC info or you will trigger CC fraud lock.

I would suggest to talk to agent to sort it out for you.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+)Here

Watch for envelope in top right corner of Community page. It will show Number of unread emails.

bobmoretto

How do I talk to a human at Public Mobile????

bobmoretto

I am using a computer and it doesn't work. I have tried another browser and in incognito mode

@bobmoretto wrote:" I am able to put in my cc number, expiry date but not the security code. nothing happens. I can't erase the old data or even type any data in the field"

Try change credit card., then reenter cc number, etc.

bobmoretto

Did not work. Even used a different browser

@bobmoretto  Ok then, log out completely.  Try to login again but from a different device or even a computer instead.

Don't forget about incognito mode and try a different browser instead.

bobmoretto

Did not work in incognito mode. I am able to put in my cc number, expiry date but not the security code. nothing happens. I can't erase the old data or even type any data in the field

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down.

What error do you receive? Maybe systems expects you to retype all CC info.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@bobmoretto  You have to input all CC information . Not just security code.

Try logging into your account using a browser in incognito mode. Try again.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@bobmoretto Clear browser caches first then using private or incognito mode to login.

Need Help? Let's chat.