cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something wrong with my data

Crsue1973
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my plan just renewed today and I’m on $55 /month for 20G data and 4G speed however this apparently is not showing up as my plan on my account page which IT is working on now they told me but assured me that that plan was working. So since then now that it renewed today my plan says I’m still on my old plan 10.5 g at 3G speed and that I’ve used 9.72G of data already but that’s impossible I just turned my phone on since it up graded and haven’t used any data yet at all  ? What do I do now ?

4 REPLIES 4

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Crsue1973 

there is a $40/15gb plan expiring on the 27th and a $45/20gb expiring ?. I suggest scheduling a plan change for your next renewal date or since you've just renewed ask customer support to switch you to the new plan and get some credit back

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Crsue1973 

This is almost always due to a caching issue with PM's self-serve site.

HALIMACS_0-1669329085280.png

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Crsue1973 Try logging into your account using a different browser in incognito mode. Your probably looking at old cached information.

Need Help? Let's chat.