cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to transfer my number from public to freedom

Saranyab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need help to confirm if my number is ported out of public mobile. Freedom mobile cannot complete the transfer request.

5 REPLIES 5

>My public mobile simcard shows connected to freedom now.

@Saranyab your public sim card can only connect to PM network and no other network 

You are the only one who knows if your account is active.   Login to My Account and chexk if it shows account status active.  If it shows suspended  , you will need to reactivate the plan so you can complete the porting.  Yiu can save the cost by changing the plan to $15 and the reactivate 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Do you still have the public mobile sim card? If so, insert the sim card into your phone then ask Freedom to restart the process to port over. If your account with public mobile is Active, you should receive a text from public mobile to approve the port.

Saranyab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Problem is freedom says they cannot see my account number active with public mobile. My public mobile simcard shows connected to freedom now.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Saranyab 

your PM ia Active? keep SIM card in your device until you get SMS to reply yes.

If you have not received the SMS to authorize the transfer request for your phone number, you’ll need to contact a Customer Support Agent Chatbot

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Saranyab 

Make sure your PM account is active.   Then contact Freedom back and ask then to request porting again.  If they say there is problem,  ask them exactly what the issue is.  Also, check if you provided the proper info, like correct account number

Again, ask them to re-request if everything is correct,.  You should receive a text from PM and you need to reply within 90 mins

Need Help? Let's chat.