cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to submit a ticket

amakaagape
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a referred customer and I am yet to receive the referreal rewards neither has the person who referred me. It's been 5days since both lines became active. I have been trying to open a ticket since last night but I keep getting an error message. I have cleared browser cache and all of that but no change or luck. Here is the error message. Any ideas how to get through this? Thanks.

amakaagape_0-1676146802106.png

8 REPLIES 8

amakaagape

It has been sorted out. Thanks guys for the insights.

@amakaagape  Hahahahha yes fingers crossed.. your on the right track , I’m confident your will get  it all sorted out 🙂

Did you try using the pin option rather than the login option? I've had better luck with it than with the login method. You still need to login to the community account again of course.

amakaagape

@Handy1 Thanks for the links. I have sent a message to CS_Agents. Fingers crossed.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@amakaagape   If neither one of you have received the RAF credit, then it's possible a wrong code was used, perhaps a mix up with certain digits/letters that can be confused unless the code is pasted.  So a ticket to support is the only way to sort this out.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@amakaagape - what link or url are you clicking to get to that message?

Open up a tab in incognito mode and try again. Or try a totally different device, if using PC, try mobile (or vice versa).

*Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS: Press Ctrl + Shift + n.

*Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n.

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @amakaagape 

close all browser and clear cache/ cookies/ open inPrivate mode,from computer. Login again.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@amakaagape  

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.