cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive calls

Starlights
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up last month during black friday and haven't had any call problems. Not able to receive calls today, but I am able to call them

6 REPLIES 6

@Starlights 

try to reboot the phone once and test again

if issue persists, please open a ticket with PM support:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Try rebooting your device, resetting network connections, toggling airplane mode on/off, and removing and reinserting your PM SIM card @Starlights 

Starlights
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, I've been able to receive calls until today after my payment went through. When I signed up I got a new number

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Starlights 

Did you port out from another service? Have you tried rebooting your phone. Have you tried to remove your SIM card and try in a different phone?

If you're still having issues, you can reach out to a CS Agent via this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Starlights 

were you ever able to receive incoming calls??

can you call another friend and have them to confirm what phone number is showing on the caller id?  It has been a full month since Black Friday , if porting was not done, the original port would have been voided and PM would have assigned you a new phone number by now

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

To be certain, @Starlights , before today you have been able to receive ALL calls?

By any chance, did you port your number here from another provider and does the SIM card from that other service STILL WORK when you place it in your device.

Need Help? Let's chat.