cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to port number to PM

Norbit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cannot port my number from Bell (not pre-paid).. on my mobile device I get: Unable to port number, please us a Canadian number! my number is an 819 number and I already being billed.. I am unable to complete the activation, if I cannot activate, can the charges be return to my card? I don't need and don't want a new number.

6 REPLIES 6

@Norbit 

do you mind to give us the next 3 digits after 819 and we can confirm if it is portable into PM

Norbit

I live in the 819 calling area..

my number is 819-xxx-xxxx  why do I get this?

I don't understand.. I live in Gatineau/Ottawa with this number..

819-xxx-xxxx

No, this number isn't eligible to move to Koodo Mobile because we do not currently provide service in the customer's local calling area.

@Norbit 

There is a number to call to talk to live support.  Call them and ask them if they can see the porting already requested.   I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  

Norbit

Did that, no got a reply yet

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Norbit 

the error " Invaid Phone Number - Please enter a valid Canadian phone number"  is usually because you have attempted activation once and saw some error and you decided to re-attempt to activate a second time.  But the early activation attempt was holding up the porting request

If you have re-attempting the activation a second time, you will have to open tickte with PM support and have them to clear up the earlier activation attempt. 
Please open ticket with them by direct message:
                 https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.