cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pay for service, My account is suspended

Doomsday
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been auto paying with my visa from the start. All of a sudden I cannot pay and my account is suspended so I have no phone no txt. I go online to pay, its not taking my visa card. I try to submit a ticket but the submit button is greyed out what the hell is going on.

8 REPLIES 8

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Doomsday Seems you Autopay failed.... Just do a manual payment equal of your plan cost + 1$ extra. After that, restart your device.

@LurganIeUk 🤔copyright 2020? Good one.😂😂

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Doomsday wrote:

I have been auto paying with my visa from the start. All of a sudden I cannot pay and my account is suspended so I have no phone no txt. I go online to pay, its not taking my visa card. I try to submit a ticket but the submit button is greyed out what the hell is going on.

For the future you may want to consider this........

Prepay your account and keep auto-pay in place. 

For your future use and thought. Since we all depend on our mobile devices we need to have reliable service so here is a method to insure yourself to avoid the insufficient funds situation. 

Manually pay 30 days ahead. Leave auto pay in place (just in case) as that alone gives you $2 off and if it is NOT used you will still get the $2 off. Then when you receive your text that your account has been paid, that then becomes your reminder to prepay again. Depending on the accumulation of any earned (vs expected) credits you may occasionally downward adjust the amount you prepay. Do a screen print of your text and treat it like a bill to pay. 

Copyright 2020

@Doomsday wrote:

611 is not working to reactive the account.

I did submit ticket again and it worked this time.

I called the bank they dont even have a record of the payment going throught to them.

I havent changed anything on the card or the account it should of just payed normally

@Doomsday 

Moderator should be able to help, but it may take a couple of hours to respond.  Sometimes if you try too many times to enter credit card information, the system "locks" you out. 

Payment system is glitchy at times.  If you need service ASAP, buying a voucher online is the quickest way.  Moderators should be able to help. Hopefully, soon...

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Doomsday  You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

If this fails, contact the moderators and ask them to apply payment and reactivate your service for you. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Doomsday
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

611 is not working to reactive the account.

I did submit ticket again and it worked this time.

I called the bank they dont even have a record of the payment going throught to them.

I havent changed anything on the card or the account it should of just payed normally

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Doomsday 

Autopay sometimes fail.  Did you credit card information change recently?  ie. expirary date?  To enter credit card information again, the address needs to exactly match the billing address. If apartment number, leave that section blank.

If your credit card is registered, you can dial 611 to load up funds.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

If you need service right away, you could buy a voucher either in store or online (via recharge.com - service fee applies) to load up funds immediately.  

If you are having hard time submitting ticket, you can directly private message moderator:

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Doomsday .

Sorry to hear you are having issues.

Try sending a direct, private message to the moderator_team by clicking here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.