Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change my email in self serve

Biiaann
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to know how to change my email in self serve

14 REPLIES 14

@Anonymous wrote:

2. there is a somewhat hidden way to change it but it's only for login. The internal, initial activation one still needs the mods.

Not anymore. The option you're thinking of has been removed from self-serve. Only way now to change it is by moderators. Which is good, since before you could have it "half way" changed...

threads have been merged

@Biiaann If you're having dificulties finding the responses to your question, subscribing to this thread will help you keep track of things as you will be notified whenever anyone posts a new message.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Biiaann wrote:

Will someone answer me here

@Biiaann 

You've asked in two other threads. You've been well answered.

1. internal, initial activation email address needs the moderators to change it

2. there is a somewhat hidden way to change it but it's only for login. The internal, initial activation one still needs the mods.

@Biiaann wrote:

@Biiaann hi what is your question 

Yes @Biiaann what's the problem? 

Biiaann

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@leonas  if you are having trouble figuring out silly Simon the chat bot ( many do as it is annoying lol) contact moderators via private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Have a good evening!

leonas

Question mark leads to Chatbox, not at all helpful. HOW do I reach moderator or other human?

@Biiaann Only moderators can change it for you. Contact them as was suggested previously.

@Biiaann you need to contact customer support mods here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right corner.

Biiaann

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Biiaann wrote:

I would like to know how to change my email in self serve

There's a method to change the login email address. But it doesn't change the account activation email address.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to contact a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.