cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to obtain EverSafe 6 digit text since Telus (old provider) deleted my old account

Sledhead
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I need to get registered with EverSafe, but Telus has already killed my old account.  I'm transferring my number, and PM wants to text me a 6 digit, but I'm unable to receive it.  How can I get PM to email it to me.  It's not an option - just "resend"...

5 REPLIES 5

Reboot your phone and see what happens   if same use the support section of the app to submit a ticket. 

Sledhead
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the replies!  I guess I didn't wait long enough for the number porting to happen.  Eventually my phone switched from SOS to Public Mobile.  I then had 6 EverSafe text messages waiting for me...  The instructions weren't clear if the EverSafe setup had to occur before the porting could complete.  They don't seem to be interdependent.  I never was able to set up another form of verification (email).

alex1236
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

im having same issue but when i try resend code 4 times it just resets the page completly and gets me to follow link ot get full accses

alex1236
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yea same here did you have any luck? yesterday it was the forbidden a1 page for me, now im not getting any verrification code like yourself

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Can you click on reset password? Also if you wait until the timer runs out it will give the option to send to email.

Have to do it maybe 4 times for the option  to come up.

Screenshot_20240229_112720_Samsung Internet.jpg

 if no such, submit a ticket in the app to support using the chatbot. 

Need Help? Let's chat.