cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsubscribing

Cest
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to install the esim and want to cancel.

5 REPLIES 5

Completely understand @Cest 🙂

This place is undergoing some change right now regarding it's reward program for longer standing clients so their support services are sorely lacking with the numbers of folks contacting them about it.

It's certainly not an ideal time to become a public mobile customer...

Cest
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks @HALIMACS . I realize that now. I am old. I have little time left and therefore no patience to fennagle with techie stuff. Have a good day.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

So that’s it, @Cest ?

If that’s the extent of your patience with managing an online service provider, it is likely a good idea that you not move your services here.

Perhaps choose a first tier or second tier provider, like Bell, Telus or Rogers of their first flanker brand Virgin, Koodo, or Fido.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you created an account, log in and turn off subscription. In 90+ days account will be closed.
Do not expect refund but it does not hurt to open a ticket and ask for it if bill is already paid.

Did you consider buying physical SIM. It will work for sure.

Meow_0-1712255292157.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Cest  First check your sim manger in phone setting maybe it has installed already . If so set it to primary . Also can check your welcome email for the QR code scan it and install it . If this is iPhone make sure “turn this line on “ is toggled on and reboot the phone or reset network  settings 

if still not luck contact support 

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

Handy1_0-1712255417965.jpeg

If that doesn’t work you can always send private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.