cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access account details

anniehh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can log in, but am stuck at a preactivation screen for some reason even though I already have an active number and was previously able to access my account before the switch over to EverSafe. Can this be reset? How can I access my account?

uhhh.png

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@anniehh 

when you see such a message, it indicates the login system EverSafe was unable to link your My Account login.  you will need to engage support and they can help
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

anniehh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Rastin,

Thanks for the help. I tried incognito mode and also clearing cache, but they both resulted in seeing the preactivation screen. I've opened a ticket w/ PM, fingers crossed.

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can also try opening a ticket with pm by using the chat bot orange text bubble on the bottom right to get help from pm

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Try clearing your cache or using a private browser. Try using a different device.

Need Help? Let's chat.