cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make long distance calls despite purchasing add-on

Mong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good day folks:

I have purchased the $15 add-on for 300 minutes long distance but for whatever reason cannot make any outgoing calls. I continue to get the recorded message that the call cannot be completed as there are no minutes remaining OR if no message, the call will hangup on its own within the first 13 seconds.

This is extremely frustrating as I cannot use the minutes that I paid for!

Hoping someone here can help!

3 REPLIES 3

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mong 

reboot phone and add +1 for US,CANADA  ... other country 011 in front of area code,

or not working right, open ticket with PM support and ask them for refund.

At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

have trouble with Chatbot: private message CS_Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Once ticket is submitted,(envelope icon on the top right) CS_Agent will reply you there.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Mong hi where are you trying to call to? your country needs to be in this list 

300 International Long Distance Minutes

Countries included in international long distance include: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada. Any unused minutes will roll over to your next cycle.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Mong  ,  are you on the $15 plan?  you have to buy the $5 for 500 Canada calling minutes if you run out of outbound minutes.  The $15 300 min Long distance is to be used to call selected overseas countries, not to be used to call within Canada

Need Help? Let's chat.