cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get voice mail messages

JODG
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been using Public mobile for years.  I have two Iphone with public mobile (one personal, one work). Recently both phones will not let me access voice mail.  I have tired multiple different ways to access the messages; including, through the telephone widget, dialing in from the same phone and dialing in from a different phone.  I know messages have been left on both phones.  Both phones tell me that there are no messages, even though the widget indicates that  there are voice message and I confirmed with the callers who stated they left messages. 

Help please!

7 REPLIES 7

JODG

Yes I did!

It took Public mobile "resetting everything" and now both voice messages work again. 

THANKS EVERYONE!

Terryscell
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

By any chance, have you just gone to IOS 17?

It requires you click on "Carrier Voicemail".

JODG

Im willing to give my first born if that will help AHAHA

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JODG  Start with account number phone number . 4digit PIN last 4 digits of credit card on file . Last payment date . Name on account . Email . And whatever else they may ask you to verify short of rubbing  your tummy and tapping your head LOL

JODG

can you remind me what personal info I need to attach to the CS_agent

JODG

Thank didn't work, will contact the link you provided

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JODG  Try reset network settings see if that helps . If same contact support and ask the to reset you voicemail 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.