cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get past select sim screen

FourthCardinal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to subscribe to public on the android app but I'm stuck on the select sim screen. i have a public sim card installed but when i press "I already have a SIM card"  it just displays an error message with no error code, this happens even if i press the "Order a SIM card" option instead, i have tried two different phones, restarted them, uninstalled an reinstalled the public app, tried on two seperate PCs, in incognito, both recieved error code:XXX, nothing works. I'm stuck.

5 REPLIES 5

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Have you tried using the Website?

You can start the process on the Website and than pick up in the Mobile App after that step.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@FourthCardinal 

A reminder, to activate (subscribe), you need a brand new PM sim card that was never used for activation.  Is that sim card new?

John_G1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did you enter the full number of the SIM as printed in very small numbers on the card it came in? There are a lot of digits.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@FourthCardinal 

I had no problem going on the PM app just now.

Try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it to see if that works.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

At this time of night the Activation Portal is usually down, hence why you can't get through all the steps. This is totally normal. 

Just wait until around 7/8AM and sign back into the EverSafe ID you created, and you'll be able to pick up the Activation right where you left off tonight.

Need Help? Let's chat.