cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change credit card information

MarnieON
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently had fraud on my credit card, and it had to be replaced. Meanwhile, my Public Mobile payment came due and was declined. Now I am unable to change the credit card info on my account. I am on the correct page, but you cannot enter the information (nothing happens when you click on the spot). I have tried 2 different browsers on my desktop plus on my phone. Exact same thing. Also the chat doesn't work to get assistance. It's now over 2 weeks without my cell phone working. I don't know what to try next. Suggestions?

8 REPLIES 8

@MarnieON  Sorry you had such issues with updating credit card info . There certainly seems to be in issue with this right now as many have been reporting this lately . Happy to hear you got it fixed . And you’re correct it shouldn’t be this difficult to do it’s like someone’s been asleep at the wheel on the back end as this shouldn’t even be an issue at all . It’s 2024 come on PM please fix the payment updating feature before you lose another customer 

MarnieON

Thank you to all who replied and tried to help. Nothing helped. Appropriate screen came up but I could not enter anything. I did hear back from CS Agent. Told me they were unable to help. So the next morning, I went to Telus office to change providers. Unfortunately, they couldn't do that without changing my cell number as my account was inactive. So they went through the same process I had done but were able to update my credit card info. So I now have a working cell phone again (after 3 weeks). I suspect I may change providers anyway before this monthly payment runs out. I NEVER want to have to go through this again...what should be a very simple process was absolutely terrible. But, again, thank you everyone for trying.

@MarnieON  Use this direct link it will take you to page that looks like this 

Handy1_0-1704928833713.png

it’s auto filled to the CS Agents you just need to type your message and hit send message 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

MarnieON

I've dumped my browser cache, tried a different computer, and different devices.  Private messaging just takes me back to the contact page where I cannot get in touch with anyone.

There has been no change in 3 weeks. This is getting sort of ridiculous. What company makes it this hard to pay them? 

@softech  Not sure OP complain the direct link not working . I believe OP complain that the chat bot not working . So why I offer the direct link with options to pay with voucher and offer suggestion to update card . I’m sorry if my arrows confuse anyone . I like them and wish to continue using them is that okay 👍🏻 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Chalupa_Batman @Handy1 

there is really no point to use the fancy arrows.  When people complain the link does not work, most the time it is that "html" error and not the link itself

if you want users to get the correct link, paste it correctly without space in the front and at the end and spend time to click on it  to confirm after you posted

(to me, these V or arrows are more confusing.)

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @MarnieON 

There have been some issues with the updating credit card page. Reach out to a CS Agent to get them to fix it

👇     👇     👇     👇     👇     👇     👇     👇     👇     👇     👇     👇     👇     👇     👇     👇     👇     👇

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

👆     👆     👆     👆     👆     👆     👆     👆     👆     👆     👆     👆     👆     👆     👆     👆     👆     👆

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MarnieON  Lot of complaints about this for many lately, if your in a hurry you can buy payment voucher and load it *611 . But maybe try wait full 24 hours and try again to update credit card from computer and new browser window or a different device . You can also try the APP instead . If still same ask support to help you 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Need Help? Let's chat.