Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add on US Roaming

gscharf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I try to add US Roaming and text add-on I keep getting:

Unable to process this transaction.
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

Have tried different browsers, changing credit card info is also not working(thought I would re-enter my credit card info).
It worked 10 days ago no problem. I have been trying for the last 2 days.

10 REPLIES 10

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@gscharf wrote:

When I try to add US Roaming and text add-on I keep getting:

Unable to process this transaction.
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

Have tried different browsers, changing credit card info is also not working(thought I would re-enter my credit card info).
It worked 10 days ago no problem. I have been trying for the last 2 days.

Scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.Two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card" Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

Note: When entering the postal code do not enter any spaces. Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo and use a desktop browser if you can.

Hope this helps!

@gscharf wrote:

Was able to buy at recharge.com and apply but I am Worried  that my auto payment will fail next month. Can a moderator validate it still works? Thanks as my wife is in the US right now.

To confirm you can add a $1 balance later using your cc. If not, you can keep buying voucher and add it anytime before the renewal. Do this until your cc problem is fixed. 

@gscharfThere is not much you can do other than keep a months balance in the account (so your service won't be interrupted if autopay failes again).. or just keep and eye on it when it comes due.

gscharf

Was able to buy at recharge.com and apply but I am Worried  that my auto payment will fail next month. Can a moderator validate it still works? Thanks as my wife is in the US right now.

@gscharf wrote:

We tried *611 but since my wife is in th US with the phone it would not connect as the 10 day package expired as i have been tring for 2 days to renew. Thanks Though.

If you buy voucher, you can add that from self-serve. Likely, voucher will go through rather than a cc. Vouchers bought from retail stores might have a day or two delay issue. 

gscharf

tried and no luck. Not sure what is going on. Thanks

gscharf

We tried *611 but since my wife is in th US with the phone it would not connect as the 10 day package expired as i have been tring for 2 days to renew. Thanks Though.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If you're not in a hurry...just try again from time to time. The self service website is glitchy today.

@NDesaihad a good idea and try 611 if you have a valid credit card on your file. Add the $$ required for the add-on, to your Available Funds, then you can buy the add-on. Good luck.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@gscharf If this is something urgent, you might want to purchase voucher from Retail stores like RCSS, London Drugs, Walmart or online on Recharge.com (a bit more fees)

Any remaining amount will remain in your account for future use. 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@gscharfYup Public Mobile's payment system is a black box.. try with a different credit card.. and make sure your browser is newly restarted with no cache & cookies also no content modifying Addons like Ad blockers etc.

Need Help? Let's chat.