cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate account

Chantal9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just tried to activate a new subscription and getting stuck on step 6 - unable to activate subscription. Any advice to resolve this issue?

5 REPLIES 5

@Chantal9 

If public mobile already took your money, it is not possible to restart activation by yourself.  

What happens when you put the PM SIM card in your phone?  Any service at all?

@Chantal9 wrote:

I was trying to activate the physical sim and used the imei number which I’ve now read was a mistake. Is it possible restart the activation? My sim and service from my old carrier is still working 

HI @Chantal9 

no need to restart the activation.  PM porting support team can help to update the account number and retrigger the port request.

I have sent you the porting support team number. Please check your Community inbox (envelope on top right), check for the number and call

Chantal9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was trying to activate the physical sim and used the imei number which I’ve now read was a mistake. Is it possible restart the activation? My sim and service from my old carrier is still working 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Chantal9 

Did you activate a physical SIM card or eSIM?  If you transferred your number, is your old carrier SIM card still working?

If physical SIM card, may want to try to insert the SIM care to see if any service.  

Otherwise, you will need to contact customer service agent via the chat bot. Here is the link:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.