cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access promotion bonus

RBelisle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I should have access to 2GB of promotion bonus and my usage shows I have only used 44%.  However, I've been disconnected to data by Public Mobile. This is the first time this has happened since joining in July 2022.

Can anyone explain how I cam have access to this data?

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@RBelisle - if your data is not showing depleted after refreshing your My Account screen (as shown by @Handy1 ) then check to see if your phone has a data limiter set. You can have limits set on your device to turn off data when it reaches a certain point.

So check your settings to see if this is set and turn it off or increase it, if so.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@RBelisle   

Just in case it is a browser cache issue, please login My Account again using Incognito Mode

do you still see the 2GB bonus data in your addon list? should be under My Promotions section if it is a recurring bonus from activation, or it will be grouped with other add-on if you are talking about the holiday bonus you got in Dec

And if you see the addon there, check your device to see if you have any data limit enabled.  Some phone has that section and will start letting you to further consume data if limit is reached.  Disable it

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@RBelisle  Only other thing is did you change plans since first joining 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@RBelisle  

Check add-ons /mins /Data

Handy1_0-1676322342676.png

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.