cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Submit Ticket , hence asking the good community here

steffinasg136
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,
My account was deactivated though there were funds in the account to pay. And I want to know if my plan was migrated to a new plan. Please can someone help me on the same.

6 REPLIES 6

steffinasg136

Thank you so much @hTideGnow , people like you and @Meow @RossN  make the PM community great !! I was able to sent a private message to the CSagent since as expected the 'Submit Ticket' is not working 😞 Will wait for the CSagent reponse and update on what as happened.

HI @steffinasg136   Autopay fails occasionally.  Likely an issue with PM and not your card

if you find out the extra reason, you will need to open ticket with CS Agent for them to check:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

start by typing : Contact CS Agent
then Click "Contact Us"
then Click "Other"
finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

steffinasg136

Yes I guess then the message was Account Suspended, though my account had funds for the next payment cycle. This is really concerning, since from morning no call were incoming neither I could perform outgoing calls. And all this due to no issue of the customer, I really want someone to go deep into this and answer why this happened. Thank you for all your support.

steffinasg136

Hi RossN, But I wanted to know why the auto-pay failed when there were indeed funds in the account ? When I logged in, I saw the Account suspended message, and when I went to the cart there was already the plan for $25 and I click pay and it took the funds from my account. I really do not understand why this happened. Thank you for confirming that my plan did not change and I am still on the my original plan.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If your account is 'deactivate' then your account is closed.

But if you are talking about Suspended due to no payment, you have 90 days to fund it until it is closed.

Nobody will migrate your account without your request and usually customers upgrade/downgrade Plans through self-serving account.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@steffinasg136 Hi no nothing changed in that manner your auto pay may have failed you can go into your account or dial*611 see if your suspended or active

Need Help? Let's chat.