cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Make payment from credit card, debit card and voucher

danishnasir
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unable to Make payment from credit card, debit card and voucher. Please help as my plan expired and unable to make or receive any calls

17 REPLIES 17

@danishnasir wrote:

I dont think so it will fix the problem as i tried multiple credit cards online and on 611 even they gets rejected and voucher too got rejected soemthing messed up in their website inmy account i guess

@danishnasir  Is there more than one 12 digit code on your voucher? Could be listed as redemption #, pin code # or voucher #. Where and at what time did you purchase it? They can take up to 24 hours to be loaded. Shell...within 5 min. Canadian Tire about 8 hrs. Others...?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

danishnasir

I dont think so it will fix the problem as i tried multiple credit cards online and on 611 even they gets rejected and voucher too got rejected soemthing messed up in their website inmy account i guess

@danishnasir 

Moderaotr response time is quicker these days.  Hopefully, they will get hold of you by tomorrow morning sometime.  

Some vouchers do take time to "activate".  Maybe try to enter the voucher number again tomorrow. 

danishnasir

Thanks guys ticket submitted and got the message that they will respond in 48 hours lets see actually today is last day and my account got closed so this my main concern and i tried credit card voucher everythign from every means but public mobile not accepting my payment and getting my connection closed that is quite disappointing 

@danishnasir 

To contact moderator:

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator and follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

@danishnasir wrote:

From where i can submit ticket please assist i m unable to locate this option

Click on the ? in lower right side of page to start process of moderator assistance.

@danishnasir wrote:

@danishnasir  

PMST.png

danishnasir

@danishnasir wrote:

Neither voucher is working from website and from phone line as well 611 and even i tried different credit cards nothing is working:(

@danishnasir  Submit a ticket to PM with the voucher PIN numbers and the moderator will add the to your funds.

@danishnasir wrote:

Neither voucher is working from website and from phone line as well 611 and even i tried different credit cards nothing is working:(

Follow @geopublic  advise and direction.The moderators have been quick to reply lately so you shouldn't have to wait too long for their help.

In the meantime...while you wait for their response...try again in an hour or so.

danishnasir

@danishnasir  Try using a custom amount when entering a one time payment.

Vouchers in some cases don't get activated immediately after purchase so maybe try again later. If it still is not working submit a ticket to PM and include the voucher PIN number.

PMST.png

@danishnasir 

Website is finicky. You can try a different web browser, clearing cache or incognito mode. Chrome incognito works well with site.  

With credit card information, make sure address matches exactly the billing address of credit card. If apartment number, leave that section blank. 

Maybe try dialing 611 and use your voucher that way.  

@danishnasir wrote:

I logged in mutiple times and its not accepting either credit card number and voucher number 

Try clearing your cache files, try different web browser use incognito mode.

Give it a try in an hour or so.

Try adding funds by dialing 611 with your on-file valid credit card or payment vouchers.

danishnasir

I logged in mutiple times and its not accepting either credit card number and voucher number 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@danishnasir wrote:

Unable to Make payment from credit card, debit card and voucher. Please help as my plan expired and unable to make or receive any calls

Log into My Account ...click Payment tab. Then One Time Payment options using your valid credit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.