cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Un-wanted Email

trooper0169
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just received this email. Totally should not be in the community profile.

trooper0169_0-1617109172857.jpeg

TheaSingh 
4 hours ago
Hey! Want to make more than $5,000 in your first week? Hurry up to jump on the insane bitcoin profits and quietly get rich! Open a free account on www.cryptorace.net earn money online! Don't miss the chance to get your piece of the pie!
6 REPLIES 6

These emails....suspicious. 

I totally forgot that I am on the Telus Neighbourhood forum. I received a email like this last night. 

I wonder  if it is an “insider” doing it from another country. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Information from a previous thread from the moderators.

Hey Community,

We’ve heard that some of you have received spam in your Private Message folder on the Community. The team has put great effort into filtering out spam messages, but in the case you do receive one, here’s what to do:

1. DO NOT click on any links within the message

2. Report the message

Triguy_0-1617110340809.png

3. Delete the message

Note that you do not need to submit a ticket. Our Moderator team will be taking immediate action and banning users sending the spam messages upon reporting.

Your safety and security is top priority for us. We are investigating additional ways to help limit these instances. Please help us by staying vigilant and reporting any suspicious activity on the Community. 

- The Public Mobile Team

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Yes, we have mentioned it many times but unfortunately like our own email, there is always spams and we can't stop it.  

I know the Mod already banning those account sending spams but as we all aware , they can always create a new account and send again. 

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@trooper0169 

1. DO NOT click on any links within message
  2. report as spam by clicking the REPORT button bottom left of message
  3. delete message

It's probably a good idea not to post these messages on this forum if they contain malicious links within them.   Other users may unwittingly click on links and be led to somewhere they shouldn't be, which none of us want.

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Its spam! do not click on any link.

please  hit the report button and delete the message.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

It's a small email. Open your messages on community, report it as spam Then delete it.

Font click on any of the links

Need Help? Let's chat.