cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming

Pjmathews
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Us roaming package talk and text is not listed in add on menu. I’ve purchased this several times previously.  It has expired on my phone and I need another 10 days, but it is not in the list of options to buy.

6 REPLIES 6

Yah, silly me. 

😏

@HALIMACS   Those are mis-spelled Postal Codes.  No personal information please, just need to tag all Oracles and ask them to remove those postal codes.  🤣😂

Now I know the secret code to the secret device that is very secret.

Shhhhh... don't tell anyone else.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Pjmathews   sound like it just expired?  It needs to wait 24 hours after the same add-on could be purchase again.  You can however just buy the Talk only  and the Text Only seperately.

If you want to buy the Talk and Text again without without for the full 24 hours, you will have to open ticket with PM Support to get them buy for you manually.  

First make sure you load enough fund into the account to cut down the back and forth messaging.

Then open ticket with PM Support using one of the 2 ways below (Method 1 is the preferred method sinc eyou want a quicker response)

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pjmathews : You can buy the other bundle with data. Or the individual ones. Otherwise you'll need to get the CSA's to re-buy the same one.

These add-ons last exactly 240 hours. Keep track of the time of day you bought them for this purpose. The system doesn't let you re-buy the same named one at least overnight if not another 24 hours.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Pjmathews 

It usually takes 24 hours after expiry for the same roaming package to re-appear in the list of options available for you to purchase.

So now you can either purchase a different roaming add-on from what is available to you, or you can private message CS_Agent with a request to purchase the same roaming option again before it shows up for you to purchase yourself in self serve.

Need Help? Let's chat.